A bedroom is more than a place to sleep…it is a space in which you can “kick back” and relax. Everyone has a different approach to achieving that. Here are some design ideas to consider.
• Wallpaper…an old favorite…is making a comeback. Decorating with wallpaper is an easy way to bring a unique look to the room.
• Shop purposely for accessories. Select different types of items and colors. Create a fun, whimsical atmosphere.
• If you want a peaceful atmosphere decorated with muted, soothing colors. Light purples, creams, and soft greens are good choices.
• Add fresh flowers for a natural touch.
• Consider adding elements that allow you to multi-task. Chairs, floor lamps, desks are all items that encourage spending more time in the room.
• Add conveniences like a mini fridge or coffee maker.
• Invest in a custom headboard and bedding to make the room truly your own.
• Change the look periodically. Nothing says you need to keep the room the same all the time.
Whatever your need for new furnishings make it both functional and stylish. At Hampton Furniture we have been helping the families in and around Anderson SC meet their needs for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and mattresses since 1931. With our Low Price Promise and Customer Satisfaction Guarantee you know you can always shop with confidence at Hampton Furniture.